Disable the IP Helper service:
1. Go to Start and type in "services.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter
2. Scroll down to the IP Helper service, right click on it and select Properties
3. In the dropdown box that says "Automatic" or "Manual", set it to Disabled and then click on "Apply"
4. Then click on "Stop" to stop the service from running in the current session
5. Click OK to exit the dialog
1. Go to Start and type in "ncpa.cpl" (without the quotes) and press Enter
2. Right click on each network connection and select "Properties"
3. Remove the checkmark from the box next to "Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)"
4. Click OK to exit the dialog
NOTE: You should do this for each network connection.
Disable the DHCP Broadcast Flag:
1. Go to Start and type in "regedit" (without the quotes) and press Enter.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
In this registry path, click the (GUID) subkey that corresponds to the network adapter that is connected to the network.
3. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD (32-bit) Value.
4. In the New Value #1 box, type DhcpConnDisableBcastFlagToggle, and then press ENTER.
5. Right-click DhcpConnDisableBcastFlagToggle, and then click Modify.
6. In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
7. Close Registry Editor.
NOTE: You should do this for each and every GUID subkey.
Please Note:Windows Meeting Space relies on IPv6. The first two mentioned changes with cause this to cease functioning but will leave yor internet connection operational.
If however it causes problems that you can't overcome, simply revert back to the original settings.
Hi all, i am "IT GURU"; KliK Computers local expert on all things "IT" so feel free to post your questions or comments and i'll attempt to respond to them as soon as possible.